Wednesday, February 25, 2015

How to subscribe

To stay up to date with what I'm writing, you have two options

1. Subscribe to my monthly newsletter, The Scribbler


The first option is to join my Readers List. Once a month I send out an email newsletter, The Scribbler, to subscribers, with news about what I'm writing. It includes updates on Clogs and Clippers, as well as interesting items I've come across while researching, book reviews and links to sites which I think might be useful to my readers. You can read a sample here.

New subscribers to my Readers List receive a link to download a free pdf information sheet, Eight online resources for history lovers.

 Click here or on the links above to subscribe, then follow the instructions in the introductory email to confirm your subscription. 



2. Subscribe to the RSS feed
The other option, if you still use an RSS reader, is to subscribe by RSS. There's a box in the sidebar for this.

(In case you're wondering about the date on this post, I've back dated it so that it doesn't appear at the top of my feed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment